Giving to Camp Perkins
Two Online Donation Choices
1. Donor Express: Make a one-time gift with no login.
2. Create a login so you can access your account, see your giving history, set up recurring gifts and pledges, and donate without re-entering your contact information each time you give online.
Importance of Gifts
Camp Perkins exists because dedicated camp friends give generously of their time, talent, and treasures in service to our King. Thank you to all who tirelessly serve and joyfully give.
Fees cover only about half of the true cost of camp. Gifts from congregations and individuals enable us to keep camp affordable for most families. Some youth need additional financial assistance in order to attend camp. No one is turned away because of financial diffculties.
- Provide camperships to young people and families who need financial assistance to attend camp.
- Maintain and improve the facilities.
- Assist with the development of new programs.
- Strengthen Camp Perkins for future growth and development.
- Make a gift online through our website using a debit or credit card.
- Set up automatic monthly gifts from your debit or credit card. Call our office for assistance.
- Set up automatic monthly gifts from your bank account through your bank's Bill Pay.
- Mail a check to:
219 S. River St, Ste 203
Hailey, ID 83333
Most Critical Needs (Annual or General Fund)
The Annual Fund supports the general operations of Camp and is essential to keep Camp running. Annual Fund gift clubs (see below) have been established to recognize individuals who provide a strong base of support on an annual basis. Become a Friend, Ally, Partner, or other contributor by making a donation to Camp Perkins. Your gifts are helping give children, families, and adults a Christ-centered experience that can change their lives.
Campership Fund (For the Children Fund)
At Camp Perkins, we believe that every child, adult, and family should have the opportunity to experience Christ in community with others. Gifts to the FTCF help chidren attend summer camp.
If you need a Campership, download and complete the Campership Application Form. The form requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Registration for a camp program must be received before the Campership application can be considered.
Endowment FundCamp Perkins has a general endowment fund. The principle of these funds is protected while a portion of the interest/earnings will be distributed each year for ministry once the fund reaches $500,000. The long-term health of this ministry is dependent upon the growth of these funds and the addition of new funds. Gifts through wills or estate plans are one avenue that helps grow the endowment. For more information on how you can make an endowment gift to Camp Perkins, please contact our office.
Donate Tangible Items
Camp Perkins always needs a variety of items. Items might include things like craft supplies for summer camp, tools for general site maintenance, bedding or paint supplies for the Retreat Center, or vehicles to send out more Day Camp teams to congregations. For a specific list of Camp Perkins needs, please click on the Items to Donate link.
Supporter: up to $99
Leadership Circle: $5,000-$9,999
Visionary: $10,000 or more