AWESOME! We're glad you're interested in registering for a camp or retreat. To make sure you get all the juicy details to smooth the registration process, PLEASE READ BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- Online Summer Camp Registration: Click here to register - but please read below details before you dive into the registration. They really are important.
- Online Retreat Registration: Click link to log in and view available retreats. Please read below registering.
Payment forms: We accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover cards. (Sorry, no American Express.)
Registration: Register on-line through a secure server
- There is a non-refundable deposit of $50 per camper for summer youth camps or $25 per person for retreats, which is applied to the registration fee.
- Balance of the summer camp registration fee is due for all youth camps by June 1. Any balance due will be automatically charged on June 1 to the card used for registration. Registration fee includes sales tax.
- A $25 fee applies on all returned checks.
Campers age 18 and older must register themselves by creating an account with their own email address. Please contact the office with questions.
Grade Entering: For Summer Camp, the grade camper will enter in the fall after summer camp. For non-summer retreats, the current grade.
Cabin Mate - Summer Camp: Friends are a valuable aspect of summer camp, and we will make every effort to honor your request. Please keep in mind:
- Participants may list up to two others they wish to have as cabin mates. You will also be given the option during registration to send an email invite to your child's friend to request that friend as a cabin mate.
- Cabin mates be registered for the same camp program (youth camp, sailing camp, art camp, horseback option, etc.) in order for the request to be honored.
- Campers are housed according to grade as well.
Confirmation Packet - Summer Camp: Upon registration through our secure server, you will be sent a link to access to all information regarding packing, arrival, and more. Please read this information carefully. It also contains a helpful camp preparation checklist.
Summer Forms: All forms will be available through your camp registration log-in. Please complete forms as soon as possible, and at least 3 weeks prior to the camp program.
Confirmation - Retreat: Upon registration through our secure server, a confirmation letter will be sent with details about the retreat, including what to pack, directions, and winter shuttle information.
Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel, please send a request by letter or by email. Deposit amounts of $50 for week-long sessions and $25 for weekend sessions are not refundable or transferable. These deposit amounts will be subtracted from ALL refunds and transfers.
- If a cancellation request is made two (2) weeks or more before the check-in date, registration and other fees - minus the non-refundable deposit - may be refunded or transferred to another session or camper.
- If the cancellation request is made less than two (2) weeks before the check-in date, a REPLACEMENT CAMPER must be secured before registration and other fees - minus the non-refundable deposit - may be refunded or transferred to another session or camper.
- For requests made less than twenty-four (24) hours before check-in, there will be no refund or transfer of registration funds.
The camp administration may make exceptions for medical reasons or family emergencies when provided sufficient documentation.
Arrival and Departure: Summer youth camp sessions begin with registration on Sunday from 2:30-4:00 pm. Please do not arrive before 2:30 pm - our staff will still be busy with final preparations. Camp Perkins will not be able to provide supervision for campers before 2:30 pm. On Friday, camp concludes with a special closing celebration at 11:15 am and a free-will donation BBQ immediately following. Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend both events! Out-of-state families who desire housing on Saturday or Thursday nights may contact the camp office for availability.
Camp Photos: During each week of Summer Camp, over one hundred photos will be taken of the campers and activities. You can purchase individual digital downloads or the whole week's gallery! You can also buy prints and other keepsakes from those photos. A link to the photo site will be available from your account.